2015 Ticket Information
Your Ticket Includes
- 36 performances over six days
- Three vegetarian meals a day
- Beautiful woodland camping
- Hundreds of workshops
- Film Festival
- DJ’d Dances
- Basketball & volleyball & 5K run
- Three childcare camps
- Resources for disabled womyn
- Shuttle transportation throughout the site
- First aid and basic healthcare
- Peer counseling and recovery support
- Womyn of color gathering and resource center
- Sign language interpretation
The lowest number on the sliding scale is available for lower income womyn or those on fixed incomes. The base price falls in the middle, and your voluntary higher payment at the upper end helps us to keep the lower end low for those who couldn’t otherwise attend.
We are often asked about the sliding scale, as its meaning in our community has gotten a little foggy. We’ve included a few short words of description with the fee chart:
Tap to scroll this table on mobile devices!
|Advance by 7/11||What Does the Sliding Scale Mean?||After 7/11
at the Gate
can pay average
can pay more
|5 Day: Wed-Sun||$450-675||$450||$460-525||$530-675||$485-675||$165|
|4 Day: Thu-Sun||$395-600||$395||$400-475||$480-600||$425-600||$140|
|3 Day: Fri-Sun||$335-490||$335||$340-390||$395-490||$365-490||$115|
|2 Day: Sat-Sun||$205-275||$205||$210-235||$250-275||$220-275||$75|
|1 Day: Sunday||At Gate Only||$75-100||$0|
There are several ways to order your tickets:
– To order tickets by mail, fill out the printable ticket order form and send a self-addressed stamped envelope and cashier’s check, money order or credit card info to: WWTMC, P.O. Box 22, Walhalla, MI 49458.
– To order your tickets by fax AFTER JUNE 1st ONLY, fax your ticket registration to: 231-757-3414.
– To order your tickets by phone, call 231-757-4766.
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, money orders and traveler’s checks accepted for phone/fax/mail orders. Sorry, no personal checks. Only U.S. currency is accepted for ticket purchases. No refunds are made after July 3. Ticket purchases received after July 21 will be held at the Box Office. Please Note: Gates open at 1pm on Monday. Gates are closed from 10pm – 8am.
We have a ticket payment plan so you can pay for your Festival ticket over time. Learn about our recession-friendly Layaway Ticket Plan where you can buy your advance tickets in monthly installments from March through June.
The Festival has reduced rate ticket subsidies available for long-term low-income womyn and/or their children. We welcome womyn to apply for a rate reduction if they are economically unable to attend without assistance. We ask that only womyn who are truly excluded from the above price range apply. Requests for reduced rate applications need to be postmarked by June 5. No reductions will be made at the gate, but womyn 65 and older who are on fixed or no income can receive a 30% senior discount at the gate. Children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Festival Gift Certificates
2015 Festival gift certificates are available now for either a full festival pass or in $50 increments that can be applied towards a 2015 Festival ticket. A wonderful gift for any womon you love! Click here to order.
Important Dates and Deadlines
|June 5th Postmark||Completed Workshops Registration for Program *
Request Reduced Rate Application
|June 18th Postmark||Completed Reduced Rate Application|
|July 3rd Postmark||Ticket Refund Request
DART RV Permit Registration *
|July 11th Postmark||Advance Ticket Purchase
Airport Shuttle Reservation *
DART Registration *
|July 20th Postmark||Childcare Registration|
* Late forms accepted on a space available basis.
Follow Us On Facebook!